Thursday, 1 August 2013

Wendy MacNaughton..

Baldmen

We all ride public transportation sooner or later, some more than others, some more happily than others as well. I usually have my iphone to keep me busy, or distracted is more like it, not Wendy MacNaughton. No, Wendy keeps busy by drawing and sketching the over 400+ commuters in her series she has been growing for four years now. Everything about Wendy's work pulls me in, the scratchy sketching to the exquisite hand writing. I'd be honored if she caught me checking out to a recent app. on the 22 Fillmore. See more of Wendy's work on her new website and/or her blog where she posts pretty frequently. P.s. The last drawing is obvs not from a commute, but I fell in love with it...so up it goes.

Stuck

Thesame

Share

Fatisfaction

Ninewaystodie

No comments:

Post a Comment